Hey everyone! I know today isn't Monday but I decided to post a craft early for mothers day because Monday would be to late because mothers day is on Sunday. I decided that I would make my mom a bouquet of flowers that I made instead of real flowers. So let me know if you make this craft too, for mothers day! Anyways lets get started! Step 1: Gather your supplies: Colored paper, glue, stapler,scissors,ribbon, paper sticks. Step 2: Take your paper and start making flowers. I have a post on how to make paper roses if you don't know how to: Paper Rose Step 3: Staple your flowers to the paper sticks. Cut off the e...
Hey readers, yep it's me. Did I disappear off this platform for almost a year? Yes, I did. About November of last year was the time I just stopped posting. November and December of 2019 were very tough months for me and I didn't have the time or energy to put effort into making a good post. January of 2020 I finally started getting my life back together. 2019 had done a number on me and felt like the worst year of my life. I had so much hope that 2020 would be my year. And for a while, it truly was, at least for the first three months. My skin was getting better, I was in great shape from basketball season, I was having fun with friends, and everything seemed to start to fit in its right place. Then COVID affected everything. March went from good to very bad in a matter of one weekend. Obviously, I have no right to complain because the...
Hey guys! Today is Monday so here is the new post! I know I haven't been posting on track lately but I'm back to posting every Monday as usual! So today's craft is another organizer! I posted a organizer kind of like this one a couple weeks ago: DIY Organizer Stand So lets get into this craft! Step 1: Gather your supplies: 2 circles of Styrofoam, 1 toilet paper roll, colored paper,and a bottle of glue. Step 2: Take your paper and glue it on to your toilet paper roll. Make sure that it is glued on tightly! Cut a indent on your Styrofoams middle. Press your roll into it. You can just glue it into place if you want to. Step 4: And your done! Now you can put your craft supplies or art supplies on it! I hope you enjoyed that craft! If you have any questions I'd love to answer them! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl
Comments
Post a Comment