5 Things To Do This Winter



Hey, everyone! :) Today's Monday and for today's post I am going to show you things you can do during the winter time! I just got off for winter break on Friday and maybe some of you have too, but sometimes we need things to do. So.....I decided I would put together some idea's so that you won't be bored this winter break! So without any further adieu....Let's get started!

Read! I love reading during the winter time! Find one of your favorite books or series and read that over winter break!!


Ice skating! I have to admit I have only ice skated once but I loved it and I think it is great to do in the winter time! Ice skating is also a great thing to do with your friends and family! :)

Make Hot Chocolate! I absolutely love Hot Chocolate! And it is a perfect drink for winter! And I just made a post on how to make it in the last post! So after you finish reading this one I would encourage you to go take a look at it! 

Go Shopping! Shopping is so much fun to do! So I would definitely go shopping this winter!  

Bake! If you know me then you should know that I have to add baking to a post! :) Baking is a lot of fun and great for the winter! You could even bake with your friends and family and make it double the fun! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Look out for next weeks post coming on Monday!  If you have any suggestions or requests for future posts then please leave them in the comments down below and I will try to make them happen! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! 
-BloggerGirl



(This post was not sponsored) 



Comments

  1. Whoa! This blog has well over 9K views - last time I visited it had no more than 5K. Clearly I've gone too long without visiting blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks