Easy Study Tips


Hey guys! It's Monday! And it is getting so close to summer and everyone is taking exams and tests to finish the school year. So I thought that I would share some tips on studying that I have found helpful whenever I am studying for a test or exam. Lets get into it!


Tip 1: Use highlighters to highlight your definitions to help you study. You can also color coordinate each color. 

Tip 2: Label your folders. To keep your notes organized label your folders so that it will be easier to get to your notes. 

Tip 3: Sticky notes! I love sticky notes because they are great reminders when you have a test coming up and you need to get ready for it. So you will never be unprepared when a test comes up.

Tip 4: I know this one is pretty basic but using flash cards can help you study and help you learn faster. So this one is a must! :)

Tip 5: Listening to music when your studying can help you concentrate and help block out other sounds. If you get easily distracted then I would suggest listening to classical music with no lyrics. 


And that is the end of this post! I hope you guys found at least one of these tips helpful. And if you have any requests for future posts let me know by leaving a comment down below. Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl 









  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks