Back to School Haul


Hey readers! As the new school year for me is approaching rapidly, I had the sudden realization that I should probably start getting ready for it. It's coming whether I like it or not so the other day I went back to school shopping for some school supplies and I thought I'd do a quick haul on here.
Okay, so for my classes this year I didn't need too many supplies so I only got what I needed. A quick tip is to do the same because it's super helpful to take into account what notebooks and pens you're going to need before you go shopping, that way you don't have lots of extra supplies lying around never being used.

Now for my haul :)
  • First thing I got was notebooks. I got three of the same kind just because this is what they had and I really liked the way the notebook was made. I am probably going to DIY a few of these just to change the look for each of my subjects. I'll possibly be making a post on that soon. 
  • Second back to school item I bought was a folder. So I'm probably going to be writing a lot of papers this year so I decided it would be a good idea to get another folder. I picked out this grayish folder and I thought it was literally the prettiest to match with my theme I have going lol. I seriously don't plan to have everything blue but somehow it just happens. I'm not complaining because it is my favorite color.
  • Thirdly I bought some pencils and a ballpoint pen. Okay, the pen was a little pricey for one, but I still got it because it's literally my favorite pen at the moment. 
  • Last supplies I bought were these gold-colored paperclips and a basic eraser. So I didn't even plan on buying paperclips but then I saw these and I had to get them. I'm eventually going to need them some time so I don't think it was a bad purchase haha.


And that's my haul for you guys! My school starts on Monday and I'm not nervous I'm just kind of sad the summer is over. But I'm going to make the best of it and work hard in my classes. I hope you all have a good rest of your day/night or whenever you're reading this! I'll see you next time I post. Byeee! 
-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks