Coffee Addiction?



Hey readers! Welcome back, okay so this post is basically all about coffee and so if you don't like coffee (which would be crazy) you can still read along because I'm sure we've all dealt with some sort of addiction before. 
As many coffee drinkers, I'm slightly obsessed with coffee. I personally would not call myself an addict but my friends definitely think I am. 
So I was thinking about it a lot and I made a deal with them that I would not drink it for about a month. I was going strong for about two weeks, and I'm thinking "oh this is easy".
But then something dramatic happened in my life and what did I grab for first? Coffee.
It was basically my coping mechanism and it just made me feel warm and a sense of home and safe. And so I just kept drinking it. I currently still drink it, I only drink about 1-2 cups a day. So I'm still in a safe zone, don't worry about me. I'm not over caffeinating.  
But one thing I don't like about it is I don't want to be dependent on it.
Am I addicted? I'm not sure. Let's look at the definition from google.

"the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance or activity."
 This doesn't completely define it for me, so I looked to some of the synonyms it provided.
Some of them were: dependence, craving, habit, and weakness.
That kind of hit me hard, and now I'm thinking, I am addicted. 
But I'll leave that up to you guys. Let me know what you think. Have an amazing day and I'll see you guys later :)
-Faith


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano