My School Year Goals


Hey readers! As much as I don't want Summer to end, it does anyway and I have to accept it. Summer is one of my favorite seasons, it's a feeling of freedom and confidence.
School can feel like a letdown and a stress magnet but it is also a process of learning and journey that you have to experience to know your full potential. Today I wanted to take a moment to reflect and re-envision my view of school and make some goals for the upcoming school year. This year I'll be a junior in high school, and I hear it is the toughest.
Although I'm slightly nervous, I'm excited for the upcoming challenges that I'm going to face (or trying to convince myself of that lol). I wanted to share some of my goals with you all and hopefully, you can do the same thing and we can look back at our lists together! :)
With that said, let's take a look.

  • Confidence. Whether that is with challenges or meeting new people, I struggle with confidence being myself. I wouldn't consider myself a total introvert but I am trying to open up to more people instead of staying in my shell. I feel like I've done that for a long time but as I get older, I can feel myself becoming more confident around people. So this school year I'm going to try to be even more out of my comfort zone.
  • Endurance. Again, I do have a level of endurance but I feel as if I'm weak in this area. As an athlete, it's crucial to have endurance and persistence. As you know, I play sports all year round because it's an important part of my life. I'm excited to progress in this area and I don't want to quit any more in all aspects of my life.
  • To know how to Relax. Stress is so real and I struggle with being stressed all the time during the school year. I want to focus this year on knowing how to just relax and let my mind at ease when I'm feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders.
  • Stop comparing myself. I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of comparing ourselves to other people and even comparing other people to others. I sure am. And it does nothing but make me feel awful for what I don't have and what I don't look like. I'm going to try really hard this year to stop comparing myself and just appreciate what I've been given. 

And that's about it for my goals. I'm sure you guys can come up with some good ones for yourself. I'm going to try to stick to these even though it's going to be hard, I'm going to appreciate the journey. Have an amazing day! -Faith  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano