Update on Coffee Adiction


Hey readers! Sorry, it has been a while, but I'm back for at least a bit.
A lot has happened in the last two months, nothing dramatic but things to keep me busy from blogging.
Okay, so I wanted to go back in time to August 20th of this year. I published a post called "Coffee Addiction?". I wanted to make a follow-up post on how I'm doing and what have I changed in my life.
On October first I decided I had enough of feeling weak. What does that mean you ask? It means I quit coffee. 
It sounds like it must've been VERY hard for me. But I've gone through this before so I knew just what to expect. I had a headache every day for about a week, which was painful, but I knew it was coming so I was mentally prepared for it. I decided to replace my morning coffee with two full glasses of water, and I've been doing that to this day. 
Coffee seems like so much more than just a hot beverage. It's a sense of familiarity and almost like a friend. But I had to remind myself, it is just a drink and I don't need it to live a good life. 
So as time passes the more I don't want it. It doesn't appeal to me as much anymore. 
Did I break my coffee addiction? I guess I did. 

Have an amazing week you guys! Stay strong.
-Faith  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks