Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 28, 2015 Hey! I'm back! I decided to do something super simple that it takes no time at all! I am going to simply decorate a small white teacup! I hope you will try this too! :) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sarah SmithOctober 8, 2015 at 9:41 PMAlso, You could be very creative and label teacups for your whole family, with their names for the labels. Very CreativeReplyDeleteRepliesFaithOctober 9, 2015 at 2:28 PMThat's a great idea Sarah! :) DeleteRepliesReplyReplySarah SmithOctober 12, 2015 at 2:51 AMYeah. Who Agrees that its a good idea?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarah SmithOctober 12, 2015 at 2:52 AMCan you start posting a bit more on DIY Crafts? ThxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Also, You could be very creative and label teacups for your whole family, with their names for the labels. Very Creative
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea Sarah! :)
DeleteYeah. Who Agrees that its a good idea?
ReplyDeleteCan you start posting a bit more on DIY Crafts? Thx
ReplyDelete