Organizing and Craft Hacks

Hey guys! Its Monday and its time for a new post! I wanted to share with you guys some organizing and craft hacks! Let me know what you what to see next and I will do my best to make it happen! So lets get started!

Instead of buying a pen holder use a mug to hold everything. It not only helps you out but is decor also!










I use a basket to hold my calendar,notepads and letters. 











Use a paper clip to keep the end of your tape to stop from sticking. That way when you go to use it will be easy to use! 










And those are some of the hacks I wanted to share with you! Let me know if you want to see more craft hacks like this! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -Blogger Girl

Comments

  1. These are wise ways to store your craft supplies. They are not only practical but also looks good.I too follow these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano