DIY BTS Pencil Case


Hey guys! It's Monday and this week I am showing you guys how to make this DIY Pencil Case!! I hope you guys like this post! So without further adieu Let's get started! 

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
A glue gun(please have parent supervision if you are under 13), a square piece of fabric, and a zipper the same length as your fabric. 

Step 2: 
Take your glue gun and glue one side of your fabric to the edge with your glue gun. Glue the other side so your fabric is inside out.
Step 3: 
Turn your fabric right-side out and glue the sides.












Step 4:
Let your glue dry completely before use. And your done!











So sorry if my explaining on how to do this was a bit hard to understand but if you have any questions about this feel free to ask in the comments and I will be sure to answer them! Thank you so much! Let me know in the comments what you would like to see next, if you would like to see more crafts, more of me, or more Back To School posts. Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl




(BTS means Back To School)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano