DIY New Years Party Table


Hey guys! Today is Monday and for today's post I am going to be showing you some idea's on how to DIY a New Year's party table! Wow I can't believe 2017 is so close! In less then a week it will be officially 2017!!! :) But I decided that I would show you this idea in case you wanted to have a party and you wanted to DIY everything! I am not having a party but this is great for just having with your family too! So without any further adieu....Let's get started!

First off let's start with the decor! So what I did first is I cut out 2017 in paper and colored it. But I would highly recommend already colored paper. 


Then I cut out piece's of paper and wrote: HAPPY NEW YEAR in colorful letters.

Now to drinks! I just went the super simple route and served water! But definitely put out what drinks you like! 


FOOD! Yay now we get to do the fun part! So for the first treat I cut up banana pieces and dipped them in chocolate and froze them. Then about after half an hour it should be ready.

The second treat I made was peanutbutter cookies. But make sure if you are making this for a party that no one is allergic to peanuts.   

And last but not least...I popped some popcorn and put it in this cute bowl. :)

And your done!! Yay! I hope you enjoyed today's post! And next weeks post will be next year!! Ahh! Let me know in the comments what you think I should post for next week! Have a great day and I'll see you NEXT YEAR!! <3 -BloggerGirl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano