DIY Candle Holder


Hey everyone! Today I will be sharing with you this super cool DIY GLITTER CANDLE HOLDER! It is super cute and I am obsessed! Just the other day I realized that I haven't posted a Craft on here in a while so I thought I would try to post more DIYs. Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas of what crafts you would like to see on here. Also I'm sorry this is a day late, I was going to post this yesterday(Monday) but I didn't have time. 
I can't wait to show you how to make this craft so...Let's get started!! 

Step 1: Gather your supplies: A glass jar(I used a Nutella jar), a small candle, a paint brush, glitter,tape,and glue.

First take your tape and cut out a shape of your choice. Then stick it to the INSIDE of your jar. 


Then using your paintbrush spread the glue all over the inside of the jar. Take your glitter and pour some into the jar. Shake the jar up.(You make need to place the top on). Dump the excess glitter. Let your jar dry completely. 


(I went out and left the jar to dry. So when I came back it was dark so sorry about the lighting) Once your jar has dried, place your candle inside of the jar.

Light your candle. BE CAREFUL keep your hand away from the flame.
Now you can enjoy your candle as it shines light on the glitter! 




And that is how you make this amazing DIY! Let me know in the comments if you try this out! Also I would like to give a big shout out to all of you for helping this blog reach 12,000 views! Thank you so much! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! 
-BloggerGirl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano