DIY Mosaic Table


Hey everyone! Today's Monday! And for today's post I am going to be showing you how to make this awesome Mosaic Table! I had a lot of fun making it so I thought you guys would want to know how to make it too! :) Let me know what you think about my table in the comments! So lets get started!

Step 1: Gather your supplies: An old table (wood preferably), strong glue, 4 pieces of wood (to make our border), a clamp (optional, but recommended) , tiles (color and design of your choice),white cement, and white paint. 

Step 2: Start by gluing your border down. Take your four pieces of wood and glue them on the sides. Using a clamp or something heavy, apply pressure to your wood so that it drys and stays on. You are also going to want to sand your wood if not already sanded.

Step 3: Paint a light coat of paint around your border but leave the rest of your table to paint for later. Break up your tiles into smaller pieces and start gluing them into a pattern on your table top. I chose to do 5 flowers and blue all around. Let this dry.


Step 4: Taking white cement, cement in the cracks in between your tiles. Let this dry for about a day. BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH CEMENT.

Step 5: Paint your whole table (except for your mosaic top) with a coat of paint. If this is not enough go ahead and give it another coat. Let it dry completely. 

AND YOUR DONE!! <3


Thank you so much for reading! I know this DIY is a bit difficult but it does take time and patients. But if you are looking for a more simpler and quick DIY check some of my other posts. And I'm so happy that you got to come to my backyard today and work on a table with me! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks