Paper Rose


Hey Everyone! Today I m going to share with you a craft that can be a gift or a decoration! <3 
I love making crafts for you guys so don't forget to subscribe so that you don't miss a craft! I post one every Monday! Also please let me know when you try out my crafts so I know how you like them! Thank you so much and lets get into the craft!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
1 piece of paper, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, glitter (optional), and a marker.








Step 2:
Cut your paper into 5 different sizes of squares. 










Step 3:
Outline the edges of each of your pieces with your marker. I decided that I wouldn't use the glitter but if you are going to do it now.









Step 4:
Fold and glue each paper by taking the first one and putting it in the second.










Step 5:
And your done! Put this on your desk or table. Or give as a gift to someone! Let me know what you want to see next! 
-BloggerGirl



Comments

  1. This is super easy and would be best as a gift topper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks