DIY Summer Wall Calendar


Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday I was just really busy and I didn't have time to post this! But I hope you will enjoy this craft! It is really easy to make and it keeps you organized during the summer. I chose to make the month July but you can make a wall calendar with the whole summer if you want to! So lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
Coloring pencils, a stapler, a ruler, and paper.











Step 2:
Take your ruler, a pencil, and a paper, and make squares to mark each date. You can use a normal calendar to copy.
Step 3:
Then take your coloring pencils and color it in.










Step 4: 
Now your ready to hang on your wall or wall board. You can use tacks to hang it up or staple it. And your done!










I hope you all enjoyed! Just a reminder last weeks post I mentioned I am having a Q & A so go on over and write a question on that post if you haven't already! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano