Fall Desktop Calendar


Hey, guys! Today's Monday! And this is my second fall post! I am so excited to share this craft with you guys! Let me know in the comments if you like it! Today I will be showing you how to make this super cute Fall Desktop Calendar. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask! So without further adieu....Let's get started!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
A very thin piece of cardboard, a piece of paper, red,gold, and brown paint, an orange marker, a black pen, and glue.






Step 2:
Take your paints and start painting your cardboard. Make sure you cardboard is a perfect square. 
Step 3: 
Make two little calendars using your paper and your pen. Highlight with your marker the month.
Step 4: 
Fold your cardboard so that it can stand on it's own. Then glue your small calendars to both sides. 

Step 5: 
Let your glue dry completely. 
And you're done! These desktop calendars are great for gifts or to use on your desk! 









YAY! I hope you enjoyed today's post! If you have any future craft idea's please let me know in the comments and I will try to make it happen!
Have a great day! -BloggerGirl




(this post was not sponsored)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano