DIY Donut Earphone Holder


To start off this post I would just like to say....THIS IS MY 100th POST!! I am so happy and excited to be able to make my 100th post. Last week I forgot that my 100th post was coming up. I wanted to do something special for this post and make it super exciting. But then I decided I would go back to when I started this blog. So I went back to my roots and made a craft. But this time I didn't make this craft by myself! Two of my friends came over and helped me out. Thanks to Emma and Emmy for helping me out with my 100th post on DIY Crafts + Life Style you have made this day really special! :)

This DIY is cute and helps you organize your earphones. Earphones always get tangled and I can never find then so this DIY helps with both of those things. Let me know in the comments if your gonna try this out!! <3 Lets get started!


Step 1: Gather your supplies: A piece of cardboard, paint, a paint brush, and a X-acto knife.(you will also need two different sized container tops)


Step 2: Draw a circle on your piece of cardboard with a pencil and a top of a jar of container(make sure it is a circle).

Step 3: Cut out your circle with your craft knife. You can neaten up the edges with scissors.

Step 4: Cut out a circle in the center of your circle. (I used scissors because the knife makes a bit of a mess)

 Step 5: Paint your donut with whatever colors you wish. I used 3D paint to make the sprinkles.

And Your Done!! :) 


Hope you guys loved today's post! If you would like to see more posts like this let me know in the comments below. Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks