5 Activities To Do In Winter



Hey readers!

As you know from my last post, it is becoming the winter season!
And of course I completely forgot to write a post like this for the fall season but here is one for winter!!
Most of you are probably about to finish school and work for vacation in a couple weeks or days, and you are going to have a lot of free time on your hands.
And sometimes we don't know what to do with that time and we get a little bored.
So, I'm here today to kind of act as your guide for all things winter and give you some ideas of what you can do.
All of these are things I have 100% done before, because why would I recommend something when I haven't tested it to make sure that it is good for you guys.
If you would like to add to my list, if I've missed some major time spenders, then let me know some more of your ideas in the comment section below.
Alright, let's get right into it! :)

1. Ice Skating! I have been ice skating a couple times during the winter season, and if you haven't done this yet then you are missing out. A great way to do this is to go with some friends or family to an ice skating rink where you can rent skates for a couple of hours. I went ice skating in Newport, RI, at night and it was amazing! There were so many Christmas lights and little shops selling hot chocolate when your lips turned purple from the cold. I went with some of my friends and family and we had a really good time!

2.Writing Cards. During this cold season, we often spend a lot of time indoors trying to stay warm. And if you're cooped up in your home for long periods of time this is a good idea for you. Writing cards and letters are such a great way to bring back the old side of things. Yes, I know e-mail is so much easier and faster to send. But there is nothing like the feeling of receiving a card or letter in the mail and being able to hold it and feel it. When I was younger, I used to have pen-pals from across the world sending me letters. And I still have all of the letters and cards today. So if you have the time, send someone you love, a card.

3. Baking. Okay, yes I know not everyone enjoys baking and it seems like a chore sometimes, but it is a lot of fun when you like eating what your baking. And here's a little tip, if you're struggling with finding the perfect gift for your friend, family member, or even co-worker, you can bake some baked goods to give them. What I have been baking lately is banana bread, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate chip cookies. These are all perfect holiday gift ideas.

4. Traveling. On a break, we all love traveling and sometimes we never know where to go on Winter break. My tip in choosing a place to go is if you live in a cold climate go somewhere warm and vice-versa. I'm going on vacation to a beach house in a week and I'm excited because family is coming to visit and they are coming with me.

5. Make a Music playlist. For every season I try to listen to different music. And encourage you to make a music playlist on like Youtube music or Spodify. You could put holiday music or whatever you like. I feel like music is a real stress reliever. So if your feeling a bit stressed this winter season, play some tunes and you'll be good as new.


Okay! That's my list! :) I hope you found at least one of these helpful.
If you have anything to add let me know in the comments!
Have a great week everyone!
HAPPY DECEMBER-week 2
-BloggerGirl



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks