Themed Shelf


Hey guys! Today I decided that I would share with you on how to make your own themed shelf. I had a shelf my in my room that needed to be fixed up so I decided that I would theme it beach themed! I wanted to show you how I did it so that you can do it too! Okay lets get started!


Step 1:
Gather your supplies: 
A frame, A large picture(i used one from a calendar), a sand or salt jar,a shell, a glass bottle, and a bottle of glue.








Step 2:
Take your frame and your picture. Put your picture inside of your frame. I used a picture of the beach.










Step 3:
Now put your picture frame on to your shelf. 










Step 4:
Take your glass jar of colored sand, and glue the shell to the top of it.










Step 5:
Put your jar onto your shelf. Your almost done! 












Step 6:
Add a cool shaped bottle to your shelf and your done!! :) 
Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know if you want to see more posts like this! -Blogger Girl

Comments

  1. That's a awesome idea!! Thanks so much!! :) i think i might do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano