DIY Jar Decor


Hey guys! It's Monday, and today's craft is really easy and cute! Also what I love about this craft it that you can personalize it to look however you want it to! If you guys have any suggestions of what you want me to post in future posts don't hesitate to let me know in the comments, and I will do my best to make your suggestions happen! :) Let's get started!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
a paint brush,paint,a jar, paper(to cover your work space) and tape.









Step 2:
Tape a letter on to your front of your jar. Make sure that it is pressed on tightly so that it won't come off.









Step 3:
Paint all over your jar including you top. Wait until it dry's to take off your letter in the middle. I chose the letter B for BloggerGirl! 








Step 4:
Let your jar dry completely before using it. You can use it to organize your things or just as a decor piece.









I hope you enjoyed that craft! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' or on the followers gadget on the side bar! And I would love it if you commented! Have a great day and I'll see you next week with a new craft! -BloggerGirl 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks