DIY Organizer


Hey guys! It's Monday! And for today's post I am showing you guys how to make a easy DIY organizer. In the last post I talked about Organization so I thought for today I would show you an organization DIY. I know I haven't done a craft on here in forever so here it is! 
So without further adieu...Let's get started!


Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
1 piece of cardboard (the size depends on how large you want your box), a craft knife,a ruler, a paintbrush, paint(of your choice), and a stapler.







Step 2:
Take your cardboard,knife, and ruler. ( It is hard to explain exactly how to make all the right sizes so look at the picture to see how I did it) 
Step 3:
Take your piece at the ends and fold them upward and staple them together. 
(If you have any questions about this please feel free to ask in the comments below, and I will be sure to answer them)
Step 4:
After you have stapled your box you can apply paint to your box. Let dry completely before touching or picking up.









Step 5:
After your box is dry you can add your stuff to it to keep yourself organized. And Your Done! 











And that is today's craft! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Ahhh I love it! I am definitly going to be a lot more organized now!  Let me know in the comments if you try out this organizer! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl










(this post was not sponsored)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano