DIY Keyboard/Piano



Hey guys!! It's Monday and I decided I would post how to make a small cardboard keyboard for those piano lovers out there! What really inspired me to do this was that I had a piano recital this Sunday and I thought it would be fun to do something piano themed. Anyways.. If you have any crafts or something themed that you would like me to do please write it down in the comments down below! Okay, now let's just jump into this!


What your going to need: 
1 piece of white cardboard, 1 piece of black cardboard, (if you don't have white and black cardboard you can paint your cardboard like I did.) 1 bottle of glue, (You can use a glue stick or glue gun if you prefer) and a pair of scissors. 









Step 1:
Cut your black sheet of cardboard up into seven rectangular pieces. (they should all be the same height)
Step 2:
Glue your cut out piece's onto your white sheet of cardboard. Place it so it looks like a piano. Then draw lines to mark each piano key. 











And we are done!! 
And there you have it! I hope you all enjoyed this and if you did be sure to leave a comment down below. Love all of you! Have a great day, and I'll see you next time I post! 
-Blogger Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY back to school Notebooks