Emoji Pad




Hey guys! Today I'm going to share with you a craft that is easy and looks so cool! This is one of my favorite emoji faces so you can choose your favorite one to do too! I want to make a ipad/ipod pad so let me know if you guys want to see that! Anyways let get started! 


Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
1 piece of yellow paper, a stapler, a black sharpie, scissors,and  8 pieces of circle cut paper. 









Step 2:
Cut out a circle the same size as your white paper. Take your sharpie and draw on the face. I chose to use the cool emoji! 










Step 3:
Staple your paper and your emoji together at the top.












And your done!
I hope you guys enjoyed that and look out for next weeks post! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! 










Also I had an idea about posting twice a week, but I won't put it into action unless you guys want me to! So please let me know what you think in the comments! -Blogger Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks