Hey guys! Its Monday and I'm back with a craft that I think you guys will enjoy! This is kind of like last weeks post which was a emoji pad, but today it is a... IPOD PAD! I had a lot of fun making and designing this. Let me know if you have a favorite app! So lets just get into this craft!! Step 1: Gather your supplies: Contact paper,a stapler, a glue stick, a pair of scissors, 2 large piece of white paper, a medium size of light blue, and a bunch of different colors of paper. Step 2: Trace a an ipod shape 16 times on you white paper, 1 on you light blue and 1 on you dark blue. Step 3: Cut out your favorite apps out of your colored paper. Step 4: Cut out the inside of the dark blue paper and glue it onto the light blue piece. Step 5: Glue on your apps, and draw details on. Cut out a piece of contact paper the same size as you ipod, and place it on top of you pad. Staple your ipod front and yo...
Comments
Post a Comment