DIY Dry Erase Board


Hey guys! It's Monday and today I'm going to show you how to make your own DIY Dry Erase Board! I hope you guys enjoy this craft! So lets get started!


Step 1:
Gather your supplies: A frame, a piece of glass that fits inside of the frame, paper, and a dry erase marker.








Step 2:
Take your glass and put it into your frame, then place the paper on top. Finish it of by putting the backing into place.








Step 3:
Stand your frame up. Take your marker and draw and write what ever you want.









Step 4:
And your done! You can use this dry erase board for school, work or just for fun! Hope you enjoyed! 









And that is how you make that craft! Let me know in the comments what you want to see next! Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! Thank you guys so much! And have a great day and I'll see you all on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano