DIY Life Hacks


Hey guys! It's Monday and today's post is....DIY Life Hacks! You guys really seemed to like the other life hacks I did last time so... I decided to show you guys some new ones that I did! These are all really simple and are very useful! Also a huge shout out to BloggerA for getting the right answer on the summer scrapbook post! I'm so excited to share these life hacks with you guys so, let's get started! 

Life hack #1:
When your baking cookies, use a ice cream scoop to mold your cookie dough into the perfect shape! 
Life hack #2:
Don't you just hate it when your craft scissors are not sharp enough? Just take some aluminum foil and your scissors and cut it into little pieces. By doing this it will leave your scissors sharp, and ready to use! 

Life hack #3: 
Summer is just around the corner, and this time of year we have cookouts,picnics, and eat out side! And sometimes bugs get into our drinks! Just take a muffin paper, and put it on top with a straw through the middle! 






Life hack #4:
I always lose my stuff and can't find it, so the best way to keep your stuff organized and safe, is to keep them in jars (or organizers) and label them! 








I hope you enjoyed those life hacks! They really help me out a lot! Let me know if you try any of them out! Also let me know if you want to see more posts like this! I would love to hear your opinion on these life hacks! Have a great day and I'll see you all on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks