Back to School Haul


Hey guys! Today's Monday and today's post is A Back To School Haul! So basically, I went back to school shopping and I am going to show you guys a bit of what I got. So without further adieu lets get started! 

Number 1:
Notebooks! I got 2 large ones and a smaller one. I love these colors! 










Number 2:
I don't use folders very much but I decided that I would get one because you never know when your going to need one!
Number 3:
A pencil case! This is my favorite pencil case of all time. I love it!
Number 4: 
Now I get to show you what's inside of my pencil case! So I got these four highlighters, 4 pens, a pencil, and a pink pen. I haven't completed my pencil case yet but this is what I have so far.







Number 5:
Some more notebooks these are hard cover notebooks so I will probably use these for taking notes. 






Number 6:
And last but not least, sticky notes!!











 I hope you guys enjoyed that post! Let me know in the comments what you want to see next and I'll do my best to make it happen! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday!
 -BloggerGirl



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks