DIY COLORFUL Fall Leaves


Hey, guys! It's Monday! And it's also FALL! Autumn has started, but I am a bit behind because all the other bloggers already have all their fall things out! And this is my first post for fall! I love all the colors in fall and all the pretty leaves. BUT I decided that I wanted to change the fall colors for my leaves today so for today's post I give you.......DIY COLORFUL Fall Leaves!
So the colors I chose for this DIY were, dark blue, light blue, white, and pink! 
So without further adieu lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
A piece of thin cardboard, paint, glitter,
a craft knife (if you are under twelve please have an adult help you with this tool), and a paint brush. 


Step 2:
Cut out leaves out of your cardboard with your craft knife. You can cut out any shape of leaves you would like.  


 Step 3:
Now paint your leaves with your paint of your choice. Paint one side and let dry. Then paint the other side.
Step 4: 
While one side of your leaf is still wet sprinkle your glitter over and shake off any access. 
Step 5: 
Let your leaves dry completely. Now you can decorate with them all over your house or room.










And that is how you make these cute fall leaves! I hope you guys enjoyed this craft! And let me know in the comments if you make this craft or if you have any more ideas' for fall crafts.
Have a great day and I will see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl


(this post was not sponsored) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano