Updates


Hey guys! Today's Monday and for today's post I am sharing with you some updates. The last updates post I did was in September so I thought I would make another one to update you guys on some things. So without further adieu lets get started.


  • Blog name change. Some of you might have noticed but I changed this blog's name from DIY Crafts...to...DIY Crafts + Life Style. Since I have been doing a lot of Life style blogging lately I thought that I would add Life Style blogging onto this blog too. But don't worry I will still be doing DIY Crafts.

  • Almost to 6,000 views! I am super excited that we have almost reached 6,000 views on this blog! I know,I know every time I reach another 1,000 views on my blog I get excited. But I just want to let you know that I am thankful for every single view this blog gets. 


    • Winter posts coming soon. Next month on December 5th I will be starting my winter posts! Yay I'm so excited! I love the winter time and I think it will be a lot of fun to make winter posts. So watch out for that in December!


    And those are the updates I wanted to share with you! I hope you enjoyed today's post! Let me know in the comments what Winter posts you would like to see me do and I will do my best to make it happen! Love ya! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday!
    -BloggerGirl



    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    where did the time go?

    DIY Keyboard/Piano