DIY Easy Hot Chocolate


Hey, guys! Welcome to my second winter post! :) Today is Monday and for today's post, I am going to show you how to make the best hot chocolate ever! (Just kidding I'm sure there is a better hot chocolate in the world that would top this. But this is the best hot chocolate I know. )
 So without any further adieu......Let's get started! 

So to start off I melted one Tablespoon of chocolate in a 1/2 cup of water.Then I added milk.(But you can always use a hot-chocolate package instead.) After you have stirred up your hot chocolate, get out your other ingredients: 1 crushed candy cane, marshmallows(as many as you desire), and 1/3 cup of vanilla ice cream.

Start off by taking your ice cream and adding it to your hot chocolate. DO NOT STIR!

Second, add your marshmallows in a pile on top of your ice cream. It is okay if your ice cream sinks a little.

Lastly, sprinkle your crushed candy cane on top. And now you're ready to drink it! I would definitely recommend making this for your friends and family! :)
 Yay! Now you know how to make my favorite hot chocolate! Let me know in the comments what winter posts you would like to see next! Remember to come back next week for another post! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano