Outfit Of The Day


Hey guys! Today's Monday! And for today's post I will be doing my outfit of the day. This is what I wore on Saturday (when I took these pictures). This is an outfit I like to wear when I am not going anywhere and just staying in my house. So I did not include shoes with this outfit since I stayed in. I will write all the brands for my outfit in this post so that you can shop for this outfit yourself. Also a couple months ago I did an outfit of the day so I will leave a link to that at the end of this post so that you can go check it out if you haven't already. So without any further adieu...lets get started! 



So first I put on this cute skirt from Ardene. I really like this skirt because it goes so well with leggings.


Then I paired the skirt with some leggings from Hanes.


And then I topped it off with a shirt from Puma. For my hair I just put it in a ponytail. 

And that is my outfit!




And the end of today's post! I hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments what you wouldn't like to see next! Also don't forget to go follow me on bloglovin'
Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl



(this post was not sponsored)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano