DIY Spring Decor


Hey guys! It's Monday!! And it is also the first day of Spring! So I thought that I would show you how to make some Spring Decor. So today I am going to show you how to make this flower garland that you can decorate with. You can hang it up or lay it on your desk. I really like it and it is very simple to make...So lets get started!

Gather your supplies: Ribbon, a stapler, pink sticky notes, scissors, and glue.


First take two sticky notes and fold and crumple them into a flower shape. It doesn't have to look perfect.


Take one of your folded papers put glue on the bottom and put it in the other paper. 

Cut a ribbon the size of how many flowers you want to stick on it. Make about five flowers.

Staple your flowers onto your ribbon. Make sure your flowers are dry before doing this.

And your done!! Now you can either hang it up or use it with something creative!




Let me know in the comments what Spring themed things you would like to see next! Have a great day and I'll see you next week with a new post! -BloggerGirl







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks