Hey everyone! So recently I've just been posting on random days of the week and I kind of like it. It's totally not me to have my days scattered and not have a set schedule for blogging but I don't know. It is kind of fun to be spontaneous and post when you feel like it instead of Mondays. But enough about my schedule, let's get into what this post is actually about.
As you know Autumn is here and it is certainly getting cooler where I live. (Let me know in the comments how the weather is where you live, I would love to know!) And since Fall is after Summer and we all kind of miss summer and it feels like it was just a dream, I thought I would make a post about what I like about autumn instead of missing summer so much. <3
Here is my list:
- I love the fall colors! Yellow,red,brown,orange,and gold. These colors all together make fall a beautiful season.
- The cool weather. The crisp cool weather of the autumn is a nice relief from the hot summer. It also isn't as cold as winter, so it is a nice in between.
- Fall Activities. Yes this is one of my favorites! I actually just recently went to a harvest festival which had fun games, lots of fall food, and a barn dance. It was a evening full of excitement.
- Personal Time. I don't know about you, but fall is more of my quiet time of the year, with out to much going on. But what I like to do is wrap up in a blanket and read a good book.
- Fall Food. I absolutely love fall desserts,drinks, and meals. Here are a couple of my favorites: pumpkin pie, Cinnamon french toast, coffee/hot chocolate, and apple crisp.
- Holidays! I love getting vacations in the fall because then I can enjoy it even more. One of my favorite holidays in the fall is Thanksgiving. Its a great way to display your favorite fall food and give thanks for it and everyone in your life.
- Baking. I love being in the kitchen around this time. The scents and tastes of fall is in the air. And a warm glow from the kitchen makes me wanna bake more. I wish I had more time to do it. My advice to myself and everyone else is..Make time for things you enjoy the most. You won't regret it.