Happy Friday



Hey readers! :)
Happy Friday!
It is officially a new year, 2019!
So sorry that I haven't posted in a couple weeks and this is the first time this year posting. Last time you heard from me, I was saying goodbye to 2018.
I decided to take a couple weeks off of blogging so that I could start back into the school year and stay focused on some things before returning to posting.
I can't say that I will be posting as much as I did in December but I'm going to try. It is so much easier to get posts up when I am on break.
I would love to hear about how your year is going so far, so let me know in the comments!
Alright, for my year so far it has been a lot. And I'm not going to go into detail about some things because they are pretty personal.
But I started up school again and my basketball season started up again.
If you didn't know, I play 3 different sports, soccer, volleyball, and basketball.
But right now it is basketball season.
Overall 2019 has been going good so far. Of course, there have already been some highs but also some very low lows.
I have been taking 2019 one day at a time and trying not to get ahead of myself. I think I have been way more relaxed this year and planning my days out better.
Have a great day weekend everyone!
See you next time I post!
-BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano