Desk Decor-Part 2


Hey guys! Its Monday and today is part 2 of my Desk Decor Series! I hope you are enjoying this series so far! But today I want to show you how you can decorate a organizer for your desk. You probably have noticed by now but the color for my desk decor is gold. Anyways lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
A plastic pencil organizer, scrap paper, paint, and a paintbrush.








Step 2: 
Take some of your scrap paper and put it inside and underneath your organizer. 
Step 3: 
Now take your paint and give your organizer a quick coat. Let it dry for a bit and go back and give it another coat of paint.
Step 4:
Once your organizer has dried completely take off the paper. And your done! I put a jar of markers and a card into my newly decorated organizer.








And that is how you make it! :) Like,share and comment! Come back next week for part 3 of Desk Decor! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks