Q and A Answers

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be answering your questions! In the DIY Jar Cup post I asked you guys to ask me questions in the comments of that post! So today I will be answering them! Thank you so much for asking your questions! So let's get into it!

1. Question from BloggerA asks: Where do you get the idea's for your crafts? Do you just come up with them or do you look around for ideas? 
My answer: Great question! Most of my idea's I make up my self and on occasion I will try to recreate different crafts. And I do look around for inspiration! :)

2. Question from Musicgirl14: Where did you get the idea to start a blog? 

My Answer: Love your question! About 5 or 6 years ago, my oldest sister made a blog and I thought it was really cool. So now 5 or 6 years later here I am with DIY Crafts! 

3. Question from RhodeIslandBlogger: How long have you been blogging?

My answer: I was hoping someone was going to ask this! But I started my first blog Animal Lovers on July 18, 2015. But DIY Crafts was started in September of 2015! So we have almost reached a year! 

4. Question from Ashley7: Which craft on DIY Crafts is your favorite?

My answer: Wow that is a hard one! But if I have to chose between my crafts it would probably have to be my Ipod Pad

And that is the end of my Q&A! If you guys would like me to do another Q&A let me know in the comments! And I would be happy to do one because this was so much fun! This post was a bonus post so there will be a craft up tomorrow! But thank you guys so much for participating! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano