Winter Vacation


Hey readers!
If you've been reading my posts for a while then you'll know that I have mentioned that I was going out of the city to a beach house with my family.
I just got back from that vacation and I thought I would write about it for you guys so that you can kind of come along with me and my experiences.
We left on Monday morning, packed up the car and drove.
When we got there we each picked out our rooms in the house and went straight to the pool to relax.
We also brought my dog, Daisy, with us.
Every night I would run down to the ocean and see the sun set.
It was amazing to see all the beautiful pastel colors shine through the sky and reflect off the calm sea.
One morning, I woke up at 6 am, put on some pants and sweatshirt, then ran up to the roof of my beach house to lay down and look at the stars.
I saw beautiful bright stars and the moon was as bright as ever.
At about 6:30, I ran back inside and slide back into my warm bed and fell asleep. You may be thinking, 6:30 is not very early...But on vacation, I like to get as much sleep in as possible lol.
Then on Friday, the family went horseback riding along the beach.
We brought along a volleyball and a badminton set. Many hours were spent laughing and being very competitive. Because my family is very competitive.
On Saturday we packed up and drove home.
Overall it was a good, and much needed vacation, away from the real world.
I didn't have any wifi out there, so that is why I didn't post any sooner.
I hope you all are having an amazing Winter Vacation and enjoy the rest of it!
I'll see you guys later sometime ;).
-BloggerGirl

 (p.s. scroll down for more pictures!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano