Summer Morning Routine


Hey Readers! Today I thought I'd be fun if I did a Summer Morning Routine.
Since school stopped for the summer, my mornings have been completely different.
I have a lot more time to myself in the morning and it's actually really nice and relaxing.
I've also done some research about healthy habits to incorporate into your routine.
I've added a few to my routine in the morning so that I can start my day off right.
Okay, let's get into it.


I usually wake up pretty early for a summer day and I'm not sure why. So around 7 am I get out of bed. I don't use an alarm I just wake up naturally with the light coming in from the windows. I go straight to the bathroom and wash my face. I also keep a water bottle in my room so I can start drinking that to start my hydration for the day. 
Then I'll go downstairs and make myself some coffee. (And yes in the first picture my coffee looks SUPER light like I'm only drinking milk. But I'm pretty sure it's just the lighting because it doesn't usually look like that.) I also fill my water bottle up again and walk back upstairs.


Once I have my coffee with me I sit down at my desk and do some journaling and reading.
Every morning I read this daily devotional with my bible. I love it so much and I would highly recommend reading it as a daily devotional. It's called: "Grace for the Moment" by Max Lucado. I also take this time to work on my bullet journal and plan out my day. Then I'll usually end up scrolling on my phone and checking my social media. One thing recently I've been doing is looking through Pinterest to find inspiration for my bullet journal.
If you would like to see a whole review of my bullet journal, let me know.


At this point, around 8:45ish I'm probably hungry so I make my way down to my kitchen and make myself breakfast. What I've been having recently are these amazing oat banana pancakes. They are super healthy and simple to make. I'll have to share the recipe sometime. I like to add a few chocolate chips just cause it's summer and why not? 
I'll take my breakfast to the dining room and just chill and scroll through VSCO or Instagram while I eat. After this, I'll go to my room, get dressed and if I have something planned I'll go out or I'll do some work or cleaning around the house.

And that is my morning routine. It's not very eventful but it's more of a relaxed morning. 
I might be doing a night routine sometime so look out for that. 
Hope you guys have an amazing day and I'll see you later.
-Faith





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano