Recipes I'm Loving (summer edition)


Hey readers! I'm back with a new post. I was trying to come up with some ideas of what you all might want to see. So lately, I've had a lot of time on my hands to bake, cook, and try out new recipes. I wanted to share some of those recipes with you and where they come from.

Also, I just wanted to throw it out there that I've been trying new diets for my skin and digestive system. During the beginning of June, I was off of dairy for a long time. Then in July, I went off of caffeine. These weren't necessarily helping me a ton (they did a little bit), so I decided to implement small amounts of those foods in my diet because
I still wanted to enjoy them but also receive health benefits. 
Currently, in the past two weeks, I've been trying a gluten-free diet. My mom is gluten intolerant so she suggested I try it out to see how I
 feel. I've been sticking to it pretty well and I don't necessarily see a huge difference in my skin. But I do feel as if I have more energy and I'm bloated very rarely now.
Sorry if that information was boring to you, but I thought I would add that in for a little back story because I have turned all of these recipes gluten-free. They are not originally gluten-free. But if you would like the gluten-free versions, please let me know and I'll be sure to get them to you. 

Okay, with that said let's get on to the main reason for this post.
  • The first recipe that I'm loving comes from a website named "Valerie's Kitchen". It's this One Bowl Chocolate Cake. It's on the easier skill level of baking but it tastes super gourmet and I've served it to many people. I even was complimented saying it tasted as if from a high-quality bakery. Here is the link to the recipe: https://www.fromvalerieskitchen.com/one-bowl-chocolate-cake/ . Oh and please let Valerie know I sent you. :)
  • Funny thing is, I am also loving another recipe from Valerie's Kitchen. So overall, you should just check out her website because she has some bomb recipes. But in the meantime check out the ones I'm sending you to because they are already Faith approved. This recipe is the Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
    Oh, my word, I have to be careful when making these because I eat it all, it's that good. Personally, I haven't made the bread but I did make it in muffin form. It's the same recipe but the cook time is only 20-25 minutes instead of an hour. Go check it out: https://www.fromvalerieskitchen.com/sour-cream-chocolate-chip-banana-bread/
  • The last recipe is a Gluten-free Banana pancake recipe. https://diycrafts9.blogspot.com/2019/08/healthy-banana-pancake-recipe.html It's one of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes (not trying to boast lol). 
Okay, that's it! Obviously, I love a lot more recipes then just that, but those are the new ones I've been adding to my cookbook.  I would love if you tried some these out because I love them and I know you will too. Thanks so much for reading my peeps. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you next I post. Byee! 
-Faith






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano